It’s not enough to simply eat healthy because when we diet we might not eat enough of the good stuff. Those that have a vitamin deficiency can tell by the way their skin, hair and nails react. They may have hair loss, brittle nails, and acne, but the good thing is that now there’s a supplement for everything, including your skin and hair. Khloé Kardashian swears by SugarBearHair vitamins, which are little blue gummy bears that promote healthy skin and healthy long and strong hair, but are they worth the money?
LIKE DailyVitamina.com on Facebook! Get Your Daily Vitamin…FOR LIFE!
The vitamins can be quite pricey at almost $100 for a 3 month supply of vitamins, but those that have tried them believe that they are worth the hefty price. What’s in the gummies? The gummies are loaded with vitamins that are great for your hair and skin, such as:
- Vitamin A: This is the ingredient that you see in face creams, which is a form of retinol.
- Vitamin C: This is found in citrus fruits and it is a powerful antioxidant that is required to produce collagen, which is what you need for healthy skin.
- Vitamin D: Helps support your immune system and maintain your bones strong.
- Vitamin E: Repairs damaged skin and thickens hair, plus it is often used to improve your physical endurance and muscle strength.
- Vitamin B-6: Helps with red blood cell production, plus it helps keep your hair and skin healthy.
- Folic Acid: This is a type of vitamin B that is given to pregnant women because it helps maintain new cells, and helps hair, skin, nails and organ tissues healthy.
- Vitamin B-12: Promotes healthy hair growth since it’s composed of keratin, a fibrous form of protein.
- Biotin: This ingredient is found in face creams and shampoos because it helps thicken hair, nails, and beautify skin.
- Pantothenic Acid or Vitamin B5: It can help strengthen your hair follicles, great for people that suffer from hair loss, dandruff or a dry scalp. Also helps relieve itchy skin.
- Zinc: This is a vital mineral for healthy hair, skin and nails. Prevents hair loss and helps heal and rejuvenate skin.
As you can see, these are ingredients that can work wonders for your skin, hair, and nails, which is why many celebrities swear by them. If you can’t afford to buy these expensive celebrity vitamins, you can definitely pick and choose which vitamins you can benefit from and buy more economical vitamins, which will produce the same results.