4. Outdoor time. Outdoor exercise strengthens the body’s defenses. The body adapts to different climatic conditions when directly exposed to them. Moderate outdoor activity simultaneously promotes white blood cell production and performance. Blood circulation increases, and defense cells spread throughout the body and can do this over time.
In addition, going outdoors often releases endorphins, as a short walk in the fresh air relieves stress and clears the mind for new creative ideas.
5. Rest and recovery. Our bodies depend on getting enough sleep and rest to maintain performance and prevent physical and mental illness. Autumn is the time of year when we have the greatest need for rest and recovery. We need these moments to recharge our batteries and replenish our physical and mental reserves.
6. Intensive skin care. In autumn, proper skin care is crucial in preventing irritation and dryness. Gentle exfoliation removes excess flakes and deposits from the skin, while its substances ensure a firm and even complexion.
At the same time, it is advisable to pay attention to hair care. Treatments, masks, and avoiding hot hair dryers protect the vitality of the hair and promote a shiny and strong mane.
7. Maintain energy. Depression, stress, and mood swings contribute to physical imbalances on grey days and mental imbalances. An evening in a company, a long walk after work, a shopping trip, as well as cozy evenings in front of the fireplace are the ones that give new energy to our soul and distract us from negative thoughts and problems.
8. Wellness days. Autumn is an excellent time to give your body a unique pampering program. A warm bath by candlelight, a hair treatment, and a gentle massage are the ideal companions for this holistic relaxation. In this way, you can relax your body from the inside out and detach yourself from the hectic pace of everyday life.
Conclusion: if you want to do something for good endurance in autumn, it is essential to pay attention to a healthy diet, daily exercise, relaxation, and good sleep. In addition, it is also advisable to check whether you have enough nutrients and vitamins in the body.