Camila Alves is a very busy woman, not only is the Brazilian-American a model and designer, but she also loves to cook and share lifestyle tips. She has a very interactive website called Womenoftoday.com where she shares recipes, home décor, beauty tips and even launched a series called Camila’s Code.
LIKE DailyVitamina.com on Facebook! Get Your Daily Vitamin…FOR LIFE!
Living in Texas and being married to Matthew McConaughey, she knows how much thought people put into planning their Super Bowl party. The mother of three shared some of her Super Bowl party planning secrets:
- Set up a bar cart next to your couch for quick drink refills
- Make it a bar (nacho, taco, chili, lettuce wrap etc.) gives guests options and let’s picky people be choosy
- Make sure you stock up on plenty of ice
- Take car keys away from guests ahead of time and call Uber’s
- Prevent hangovers by choosing cocktails and drinks with less sugar
Alves also shared several amazing Super Bowl recipes that you can make at home and impress your guests. One of our favorites is: