Lighten up your summer parties with a new recipe: Vegan Potato Salad with Arugula and Celery. Ideal for summer parties and backyard barbecues, this take on potato salad includes lots of crunchy celery, piquant fresh arugula and a mayo- and cider vinegar-dressing that combines it all perfectly.
LIKE LatinoDoctor.org http://LatinoDoctor.org on Facebook! La vitamina diaria…Para Su Vida!
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup 365 Everyday Value® Organic Vegan Mayo
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons 365 Everyday Value® Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 6 stalks celery, thinly sliced on the bias
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh chives
- 3 cups lightly packed baby arugula
Put potatoes into a medium pot, cover by 2 inches with cold water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until just tender, about 10 minutes. Drain well, gently rinse with cold water until cooled, and then drain again.
In a large bowl, whisk together mayo, vinegar, mustard and salt. Add potatoes, celery and chives, toss gently to coat, and then add arugula, tossing again just to combine. Serve immediately or chill until cold before serving. (If chilling, fold in the arugula just before serving.)