The Easter bunny is hopping on over and to celebrate this special family holiday.
LIKE LatinoDoctor.org http://LatinoDoctor.org on Facebook! La vitamina diaria…Para Su Vida!
Start the day off with some heart-healthy and scrumptious Huevos Revueltos that will make your family’s mouth water. This dishes will surely fill their tummies and get the kids ready for an exciting Easter egg hunt. Yummy!
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock Spread
- 1 cup chopped vegetables, (tomatoes, onion and/or jalapeno peppers)
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup crumbled queso fresco cheese
- Melt Country Crock® Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook vegetables, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until tender. Stir in eggs. Season, if desired, with salt and black pepper. Cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes or until eggs are done.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and cheese.
- Cost per recipe*: $2.55 Cost per serving*: $.63 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
- See nutrition information for saturated fat content.