Michelle Obama is always rocking sleeveless dresses and her toned arms are the envy of many. Who doesn’t love toned arms and the lack of underarm flabby skin that you develop as you get older. In addition to having muscles that make you look and feel great, did you know that building strong muscles is good for your health?
LIKE DailyVitamina.com on Facebook! Get Your Daily Vitamin…FOR LIFE!
When it comes to lifting weights, most people do it for the upper/lower body strength and to look good. Let’s face it, there’s something great about being able to flex your muscles and show off your hard work, after all you’ve earned those toned muscles, so why not show them off. While muscles look great on the outside, they’re even better on the inside of your body.
Benefits of toning your muscles
- Strong muscles make you stronger
- Improves coordination of muscles
- You’ll burn fat and helps reduce your chances for obesity
- Helps keep your blood sugar down because building muscle increases the muscles’ demand for glucose
- Helps melt away visceral fat that builds up around your organs
- Boosts oxygen levels in your body
- Keeps the brain and the nervous system active
- Improves joint mobility and slows down osteoporosis
- Decreases your stress levels
- You’ll sleep better and have more energy