Expensive clothes and designer shoes are not the key to inner beauty.
The fact is, they’re not even essential for looking beautiful. You’ve heard it all of your life, right? Well now is the time to put it into practice. The more beautiful you feel inside the more you exude beauty on the outside.
Here are a few simple steps to finding the feeling of beautiful inside.
- Step 1. Turn off the ringer on your phone. Turn off the TV or radio.
- Step 2. Start by selecting a relaxing room or area of your home. If possible, add a vase or basket of fresh cut flowers to help set the mood. Choose a comfortable seat on a chair, sofa or chaise lounge.
- Step 3. Just sit for a moment or two and take in the serenity of the silence. Now, lie back and relax into a comfortable position and close your eyes. Inhale deeply. Exhale slowly. Repeat.
- Step 4. Empty your mind of all negative thoughts about yourself. An easy method to do this is, for each negative thought that occurs to you, imagine it being captured inside of a pretty pink bubble before gracefully floating away. Inhale deeply. Exhale slowly. Repeat.
- Step 5. As you continue to allow your negative thoughts to float away, accentuate your positive thoughts. Imagine a tiny bud slowly beginning to blossom into a beautiful flower inside of you. A powerful red, a sensuous blue, or maybe a mixture of exciting neon colors…the specific details are all up to you.
- Step 6. Imagine your flower beginning to exude the most beguiling scent! Relax as the scent slowly begins to fill your entire body from head to toe.
- Step 7. Now inhale the fragrance of your inner flower. Exhale and visualize yourself perfuming the world with your winsome scent.
- Step 8. Next, visualize yourself sitting quietly inside of your freshly blossomed flower. Imagine your inner diva bathed in the beautiful color and scent of your flower. Take notice and admire the positive and beautiful qualities of your tiny inner-twin.
- Step 9. Create your own mantra or, use this one: “I am radiantly beautiful, vibrantly healthy and filled with divine light.” Repeat as you inhale and exhale several times.
- Step 10. Relax for a few moments in the contentment and happiness you’ve just created within yourself. Open your eyes and continue lie or sit still for a few moments.Throughout the day, repeat your mantra and recall the scent and color of your personal flower. Carry the feeling with you throughout the day. As you go about your day, you’ll be amazed at how many people will comment or compliment you on how beautiful you are.
Repeat this process several times a week.
For the complete article, click here.