LIKE LatinoDoctor.org http://LatinoDoctor.org on Facebook! La vitamina diaria…Para Su Vida!
The #every2 campaign is simple: Take 2 minutes to Take 2 actions the entire month of May and be part of Every Mother Counts’ mission to elevate awareness and seek change about the maternal health issues at large. Women can choose from a list of actions that include the following:
- UPLOAD 2 photos of the day you were “born” a mother on our Facebook Contest page through Facebook http://bit.ly/QMhgIA or #Every2 your pics on Twitter or Instagram
- RUN 2 miles using the Charity Miles app (http://www.charitymiles.org/)
- SHARE 2 facts about maternal health on 2 of your social media networks using #every2
- DONATE 2 dollars to Every Mother Counts https://secure.donationpay.org/everymothercounts/
- GIVE 2 gifts by making 1 purchase from one of our partners that will generate a donation to EMChttp://everymothercounts.org/shop/
- INVITE 2 friends to Take 2 actions of their own
“Mother’s Day is naturally a key moment for Every Mother Counts,” said founder Christy Turlington Burns. “While so many of us have our hearts and minds on our own mothers on this day, we hope others will join us in taking two minutes to consider other moms too. Every 2 Minutes, is a simple way to bring moms and the people who love and rely on them together in solidarity to raise awareness of a global tragedy that together we have the power to solve.”
The campaign will also feature a short film, directed by Nicole Holofcener, celebrating the moment a mother is born.
All those inspired to be a part of this campaign and want to take action can visit www.everymothercounts.org/every2.
#every2 Assets: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hnwuvtyjawhl1cu/ULqVCAZzIU