Bárbara de Regil is an actress, presenter, mother, wife, fitness junkie, and a lover of everything healthy, which is why she understands how difficult it is to stay healthy and fit. She’s always sharing fitness tips and recipes on social media and she has some of the most enviable set of abs! You obviously don’t get abs like these without putting in the work at the gym, but what you do at home is just as important.
Bárbara de Regil’s 5 tips to a flatter stomach
- Drink 1 liter of water every day
- When you crave something sweet, eat something light like popcorn or jello
- Replace refined sugars with a piece of sweet fruit
- Don’t eat more than your body can process, watch your portions, eat slow, and make sure you’re incorporating plenty of protein, fresh fruits, and vegetables.
- Eat dinner at least one hour before going to bed.
De Regil loves food and is always posting healthy recipes that her followers can make at home. “I have a fascination for breakfast, meals, and dinner. For everything, I swear! I love to cook. I’m a fan of food, I enjoy eating healthy, it’s one of my passions. I think that if I wasn’t an actress, I would be a chef,” she says to Maxwell.
She starts her day off very early, around 5 a.m. then she makes her daughter breakfast and goes about her daily routine. “We always try to eat together, and then I go to sleep early because I like to wake up early.” She likes routine, which is another thing healthy people share in common. They schedule their meals as well as their fitness routines, that way they don’t rush. One of the biggest excuses for people who can’t lose weight is that they can’t find the time to eat well or go to the gym and scheduling these things is a smart way to not forget.