- 3 large oranges, peeled and sectioned (reserve 1/4 cup juice)*
- 1 lb. jicama, peeled and julienned match sticks
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup Hellmann’s or Best Foods Light Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 6 cups lightly packed baby spinach and/or torn salad greens (about 6 ounces)
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
LIKE LatinoDoctor.org on Facebook! La vitamina diaria…Para Su Vida!
- In large bowl, combine oranges, jicama, strawberries, blueberries and onion. Season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper; set aside.
- In small bowl, with wire whisk, combine Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cilantro and reserved orange juice. Toss with fruit mixture and set aside.
- On serving platter, arrange spinach, then top with fruit mixture. Sprinkle with almonds
- SUBSTITUTION: Use 1 can (11 oz.) mandarin oranges, drained (reserve 1/4 cup juice).