Massive Hotdog & Corndog Recall Affecting All 50 States
It might be a good time to check your fridge if you recently purchased hotdogs. Bar-S Foods, an Altus, Oklahoma company recalled approximately 372,684 pounds of hotdogs and corn dog products, which may be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes. The U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Food Safety Inspection Service (FSIS) announced that these items were shipped to retail locations nationwide.
LIKE DailyVitamina.com on Facebook! Get Your Daily Vitamin…FOR LIFE!
[ione_facebook_like_box url_segment=dailyvitamina height=”260”]
The following products are subject to recall:
- 16-oz/1-lb. packages of “BAR-S Classic BUN LENGTH Franks MADE WITH CHICKEN, PORK ADDED” with “Use By” date of 10/11/2016 and case code 209.
- 12-oz. packages of “BAR-S CLASSIC Franks MADE WITH CHICKEN, PORK ADDED” with package code 6338, “Use By” date of 10/10/2016 and case code 6405.
- 24-oz./1.5-lb. cartons of “SIGNATURE Pick 5 CORNDOGS – 8 Honey Batter Dipped Franks On A Stick” with a “Use By” date of 4/6/2017 and case code 6071.
- 42.72-oz./2.67-lb. cartons of “BAR-S CLASSIC CORN DOGS – 16 Honey Batter Dipped Franks On A Stick” with “Use By” dates of 4/7/2017 and 4/8/2017 and case code 6396.
- 48-oz./3-lb. cartons of “BAR-S CLASSIC CORN DOGS – 16 Honey Batter Dipped Franks On A Stick” with package code 14054, “Use By” dates of 4/6/2017 and 4/9/2017, and case code 14038.