With 4th of July just around the corner, the only thing on your mind is the big BBQ 3-day week, filled with family and friends, fireworks and great food. Chef Aaron Sanchez of the Food Network hit series, Chopped and the host of Cooking Channel’s Taco Trip knows a thing or two about great recipes that have tons of flavor. Check out this Chef Aaron Sanchez recipe for Banging Baby’s Got Back Ribs, with that name, you can’t possibly go wrong!
LIKE DailyVitamina.com on Facebook! Get Your Daily Vitamin…FOR LIFE!
Chile Colorado Sauce
Makes 6 servings
- 3 medium Spanish or white onions, quartered
- 8 medium fresh tomatillos, husked and washed
- 4 plum tomatoes, cored and quartered
- 8 whole garlic cloves, peeled
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- 1 ancho chile(½ ounce), stemmed, seeded, and deveined
- 2 guajillo chiles(½ ounce), stemmed, seeded, and deveined
- 1 quart chicken stock(low-sodium store-bought is fine)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper