Low Calorie Coquito
For Coquito, you know that the condensed milk can really pack in the calories. But don’t worry, we found a great recipe that uses all low fat ingredients that will have you going for a second glass of coquito. Plus it’s the holidays, you’ll start your New Year’s resolutions after January 1st!
- 12 oz can of Fat Free Evaporated Milk
- 14 oz can of Fat Free Condensed Milk
- 14 oz can of Light Coconut Milk
- ½ cup of egg beaters or egg substitute
- ½ a tspn of ground cinnamon
- 1 tspn of vanilla extract
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 cup of Rum or Puerto Rican Rum
Add all ingredients into the blender, except the cinnamon sticks, and mix until it’s well mixed and frothy. In a glass pitcher, add the blend and drop in the cinnamon sticks. You can drink it by itself or add some rum or tequila to taste.