The Shea Butter Everyone Is Raving About
This shea butter has 5 stars on Amazon
Shea butter is used in a lot of soaps and lotions because it leaves your skin feeling nice and soft, but there’s one shea butter product that everyone is talking about and giving it 5 stars on Amazon. The Better Shea Butter, Unrefined Shea Butter is making headlines because not only is it leaving skin nice and soft, but it’s getting rid of stretch marks, wrinkles, fine lines, and much more.
One of the biggest problems with stretch mark creams is that they only have a small percentage of shea butter. This unrefined shea butter comes directly from Africa and is raw, which allows you to use it directly on your skin or with DIY recipes.
What makes this shea butter so special?
- 100% pure and unrefined organic and vegan Ghanaian shea butter
- Anti-inflammatory agents that reduce swelling, stinging, and redness
- Natural SPF of 6-10 to prevent sun damage
- Fights fine lines, wrinkles, scars, stretch marks, and uneven skin tone
- Shields skin from pollution, sunlight, and strong winds
- Contains Vitamin A, E, F, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids (Linoleic and Linolenic)
The shea butter comes in a block, similar to a big bar of soap, which makes it easy to use and slice off when you need to use it or melt it to make your own DIY soaps or lotions.